Ingredients: Chopped meat, eggs, onions (optional), oil, salt pepper, garlic powder, italian seasoning.
- Pull out your iron pan. Add oil, whatever kind you like. Turn on the flame.
- Add onion (optional) - fry in oil (whatever you prefer), salt to taste. Cover.
- Throw in chopped meat (how hungry are you?); add spices, cook until cooked as much as you like.
- Scramble eggs with some water. Throw them in to pan. Mix. Cover.
- Cook one and a half to two minutes. Flip eggs. Cover. Turn off gas. Wait 20 to 30 seconds.
- Put on Plate